Amber Rose Revah (born June 24, 1986) has appeared in various media productions, but is best known to Marvel fans for her role as Dinah Madani in “The Punisher”. Rose has made a name for herself as a versatile British actress who has played over ten different nationalities and portrayed all her characters with dynamic acting skills.
|Birth name||Revah Amber Rose.|
|In the spotlight||The Last Light (2022)|
|Job||Actress. Writer. Voice artist.|
|Date of birth||June 24, 1986|
|place of birth||London.|
|Last seen with||Neet Mohan.|
|Height||Feet: 5′ 4|
|Hair||red blonde hair.|
|net value||2 million dollars|
Biography of Amber Rose Revah
Amber Rose Revah was born on June 24, 1986 in London; although born and raised in the UK, her heritage is diverse; her mother, Riri Hewitt, is of Polish Jewish descent, and her father is of Kenyan-Indian descent; Little is known about her father other than his nationality; he left his family when Amber was young, leaving his wife to take care of 5 children.
As she grew older, she realized the power of theater and performance and decided what she wanted to do in life. Amber attended Brunel University, graduating with a major in contemporary performance and entering the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, a youth group, at the age of 17; she was authorized by her agent while she was still in college; Amber was able to complete her studies while working at the same time.
Amber Rose Revah Height, Weight
She 5 feet 4 inches tall. It weighs about 55 kg (118 lbs). She has lovely warm brown eyes and red highlights. No information on bust, waist and hip measurements, skirt size, shoe size, biceps, etc.
- Amber Rose made her debut in Shamim Sarif’s “The World Unseen” and he was so pleased with her performance that he invited her to star in his next film, “I Can’t Think Straight,” which became an award-winning LGBT cult classic.
- Her character, Yasmin, is loved and admired by everyone, and her talent has led her to participate in a number of famous projects such as “House of Saddam”, “Agora”, an independent film by director Alejandro Amenabar that became popular soon after its release, and she was also featured in the short film “Taylors Trophy”.
- The movie “From Paris with Love” showed her true potential; she was featured among such famous faces as John Travolta and Jonathan Rhys Meyers, but Amber managed to shine as Nichole; she also has some other great movies, “Devil’s Double”, “Everywhere and Nowhere”, “Aazaan” and “Son of God”.
- Amber Rose Revah as Amber Rose Revah in Indian Summers
- Rose also showcased her talents on the small screen, with several big budget series such as “Borgia”, “The Mystery of Edwin Drood”, “The Bible”, “What Remains” and “Silent Witness”, although she only appeared in a few episodes in most of the series, she managed to add a lot of value to the overall plot with her skill and strong presence.
- Her big break came in 2015 when she was cast in a year-long film called “Indian Summer”. She quickly gained popularity and achieved notable roles in the films “Emerald City” and “The Punisher”. Since she had to split her time between London and New York while filming this series, she got a role in “Concrete Plans”.
- In 2021, he’s back with his latest mini horror TV series, “Last Light”, and has projects coming up; she switched genres from thriller to comedy in the feature film “The Trouble with Jessica” as well as in the series “The Peripheral”, both in the same year.
Amber Rose Revah Net Worth in 2022
Amber Rose Revah is an Indian actress who recently broke through with lead roles in many productions. Her portrayal of Dinah Madani in The Punisher was praised by critics as well as fans. All of this results in Rose’s current net worth of US$2 million as of November 2022. Even when accurate net worth information is available, there is no exact information on assets or annual income.
Amber Rose Revahs Husband, Marriage
Amber Rose Revah is engaged to Neet Mohan, an Indian-British actress who is best known for her roles in Doctor Who and No Offense. Amber Rose Revah met Neet Mohan on the set of the movie Everywhere and Nowhere in 2011 and despite playing sisters, there is a connection between them. They remained friends until they decided to try their relationship and have been together ever since.
Three years of love, Neet proposed but the marriage was still stalled due to their busy schedules. But, interestingly, there hasn’t been much news about the couple lately; don’t post much on social media. On the other hand, Amber has several posts with her 4-year-old daughter Phoenix Rose. It is not clear if she is married or a single mother.