Charlotte Frances Riley is an English actress born on December 29, 1981. She is known for her roles as Sarah Hurst in Easy Virtue (2008) and Catherine Earnshaw in the ITV adaptation Hurricane Heights (2009).
|Real name||Charlotte Frances Riley|
|Known as||Sarah Hurst in Easy Virtue|
|Year old||41 years (2023)|
|Date of birth||December 29, 1981|
|place of birth||Grindon, County Durham, England|
|Height in inches||5 feet 3 inches|
|Weight in kilograms||56kg|
|Older brother||Simon Riley|
|Younger sister||Juliette Wagstaffe|
|net value||8 million dollars|
Charlotte Riley’s Biography
Charlotte Riley was born in Grindon, County Durham. She grew up in County Durham and attended Teesside High School from the age of 9 until she was 18. She studied at St Cuthbert’s Society in Durham from 2000 to 2003, where she performed with the comedy group, the Durham Revue, and in plays and musicals, earning degrees in English and Linguistics; She also studied at the London Academy of Music and Drama from 2005 to 2007.
Charlotte Riley Height, Weight
The charming actress is 1m55 tall and weighs 53 kg. Riley has worked hard to stay in shape while working in the acting industry. Riley spends most of her time in the gym, which has helped her achieve her perfect look and body. She has a fit body and slim figure but she only wears a size 32 dress. On the other hand, Riley measures 34-23-34, an ideal body. Her shoe number is 6, which means her feet are quite small. on the other hand, Charlotte has dark brown hair and sparkling light brown eyes.
- Riley won the 2004 Sunday Times Playwright Award for Shaking Cecilia, which she co-wrote with Tiffany Wood.
- She played Anna in Helen Edmundson’s adaptation of Anna of the Five Towns for BBC Radio 4 in 2011. She appeared in Edge of Tomorrow, alongside Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt.
- She also appeared on stage in Michael Wynne’s The Priory at the Royal Court Theater. She starred in London Has Fallen, the sequel to the 2013 film Olympus Has Fallen, as MI6 agent Jacqueline Marshall.
- She also played Arabella Strange in the adaptation of the Jonathan Strange miniseries & Mr. Norrell. In 2018, she was cast in the BBC Press drama series, which was canceled after one season.
- Riley appeared as Lottie / Ghost of Christmas Present in the BBC mini-series A Christmas Carol, based on the novel of the same name by Charles Dickens, during the 2019 holiday season. She had a recurring role on the Amazon Prime Video series The Peripheral.
Charlotte Riley Net Worth in 2022
Charlotte Riley’s net worth as of November 2022 is estimated at $8 million. This actress’ net worth comes entirely from the acting world. On the other hand, occasional promotions and brand endorsements keep the bank in balance.
Charlotte Riley’s Husband, Marriage
She became engaged to British actor Tom Hardy in 2010. Riley and Hardy married in July 2014 after working together on Hurricane Heights and The Take. Their first child was born in October 2015. Riley and Hardy welcomed their second child in December 2018. Hardy has a son from a previous marriage.