To believe that Rank Tracker does not exist as a keyword ranking tool, you have never used it. View SERP positions, view ranking positions for specific sites using the keyword ranking tool, and evaluate the ranking success of each tool.
You can use Google tools to analyze a website’s ranking, but you’ll need a third-party platform to view its ranking history. There is also a free SERP checker tool offered by Zutrix that is definitely worth trying.
The Rank History feature in the tools allows you to review each page’s rank and see how it has changed over the past month (or multiple months).
This is a useful tactic for getting a new customer, but it’s still important for improving SEO on any website. Also, you must first consider where your customers are coming from.
Both bloggers and SEO experts need to regularly update their keyword ranking in Google. One of the most common mistakes bloggers and website operators make is omitting keywords when writing and publishing their posts.
To improve your SEO efforts, you need to master the art of keyword manipulation so that you can determine which keywords will help your website and which won’t.
This can help you choose the most powerful keywords, which improves your chances of ranking on Google and other search engines.
It is essential to know at what level a certain keyword ranks in Google search results without spending a lot of time going through hundreds of results and web pages.
We have compiled a list of free online tools that you can use to rank your desired keyword on Google for your convenience.
Modern tools to accurately check Google ranking:
- Google Rank Checker
- Zutrix SERP Check Tool
Following these steps will help you find keywords to rank for for your website or your competitor’s website:
- Enter your website URL into any keyword research tool.
- Select the country you want to target your audience to.
- Clicking the Analyze button
- Your search results will show the top ranked keywords
- See more keywords to rank for by clicking on the left column.
- There, you’ll see all the keywords on your site, along with their search weight and volume.
- Compare pages in your industry with yours by adding competitors.
Add keywords to rank for in the campaign
If you want to see your progress, as well as your competitors’ keyword rankings, follow these steps:
- Select the location of your audience in any keyword search engine when they enter your site.
- Then click on Keyword Ranking.
- Check the boxes next to the keywords or add them all at once by checking the checkbox above.
- Click Add to… on the right
- Select Campaign from the dropdown menu and select the Campaign in which the keywords you have selected should be tracked.
How to get the most out of your ranking trackers
Of all the keyword ranking resources on this list, SEMrush and Zutrix are the best options for checking keyword placement in Google and Bing searches.
Using it is one of the most effective strategies to keep track of your competition. The Keyword Rate Checker tool helps you monitor your competitors’ keyword techniques to see if they are producing organic search results.
Rank checker tools will track keywords that your competitors already rank for. Examine your valuable SEO metrics and measure your chances of ranking for specific keywords.