Kuwar Amribir Singh is an Indian athlete, fitness influencer and motivational speaker. Kuval is famous for holding two Guinness World Records.
Kuwar Amritbir Singh was born on Sunday, November 4, 2001 (age 21; as of 2023), in the village of Batala Umavara, Punjab, India. Amritbir Singh. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He received his primary education from Sri Guru Harkrishan Public School, Mallianwal. He then completed his studies at Cambridge International School. While in school, he actively participated in extracurricular activities such as debate competitions, sports, and intelligence competitions. He served as team captain in 12th grade. He started preparing for the NDA entrance exam at Sri Dasmesh College in Anandpur Sahib from Class 11 but did not appear in the exam. At the age of 13, he changed his name to Kuwar Amritbir Singh. Singh was inspired by his father and uncle, both of whom were sports enthusiasts in their youth. In 2019, he studied Bachelor of Physical Education at Khalsa College, Amritsar.
Height (approximately): 5′10″
Weight (approximately): 65kg
Hair color: black
Eye color: black
Body measurements (approximately): Bust: 40, Waist: 28, Biceps: 14
Parents and siblings
Kuwar Amritbir Singh’s father Nishan Singh is the Sarpanch of the village and his mother Simranjit Kaur is a housewife . He has a younger brother.
Kuwar Amritbir Singh believed in Sikhism.
House No. 132, Umarwala, Batala, Punjab 143511
After Kuwar failed his Class 12 examination, he became depressed and decided to become a Punjabi Youth Idol. At 17, he started making his own workout videos using bricks, sandbags and plastic bags filled with cement instead of proper weights and exercise equipment. In 2019, he made his first attempt to break the record of 102 knuckle push-ups in one minute. Although the number was higher, he was disqualified due to technical issues and on his second attempt, he set a record by completing 118 knuckle push-ups in one minute. This has been registered in the Indian World Records. After he turned 18, he set a record by doing 35 Superman push-ups in 30 seconds. In 2022, he completed 45 repetitions of the exercise, setting a record for the most fingertip push-ups with claps in one minute. In August 2023, Amrit Bir completed 86 fingertip push-ups with 20 pounds of weight in one minute, breaking the record of his idol Bruce Lee and setting a Guinness World Record.
Amritbir Singh appeared in the Punjabi Got Talent show Hunar Punjab Da in 2022 and was the first runner-up in the reality show Punjabi Di Dadagiri With Bhajji, hosted by the famous cricketer Game show hosted by athlete Harbhajan Singh.
Awards, Honors, Achievements
- Singh was nominated for the Karamvir Chakra Award.
- Kuwar Amritbir Singh received the Youth Icon Award from the Gurdaspur district.
- On September 1, 2023, he was honored by the Management Committee of the Delhi Sikh Gurugram.
- He won Mr. Gurdaspur competition in May 2019.
- In January 2019, he won the Mr. Pathankot competition.
- Kuval’s hobbies include reading biographies, exercising and writing.
- He is a TEDx speaker.
- Amritbir charges Rs 5 from anyone who asks for fitness tips and diet plans and uses the money for charitable purposes.
- Kuval had never been to a gym or used proper protein supplements.
- He has more than 240,000 followers on Instagram.
- He has appeared in two Punjabi short films as the lead artist.
- Kuval was very close to his uncle.