Melinda Page Hamilton (born August 22, 1974) is an American actress best known for her roles on the Lifetime comedy television series Insidious Handmaids and the independent film Sleeping Dogs Lie. She appeared in episodes of Desperate Housewives, Mad Men and Big Love.
|Name||Melinda Hamilton page|
|Date of birth||August 22, 1974|
|Year old||48 years 2 months 24 days|
|place of birth||New York City, located in the administrative-territorial unit of New York|
|net value||1.5 million dollars|
Biography of Melinda Page Hamilton
Melinda Page Hamilton was born in New York on August 22, 1974. She is of Caucasian descent and has American citizenship. Her father’s name is Frank Hamilton, and her mother’s identity is currently unknown. There is no information about her siblings. Academically, she attended Princeton University. She then enrolled at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Melinda Page Hamilton Height, Weight
Melinda Page Hamilton is a 5 feet 8 inches tall actress who weighs about 60 pounds. Her waist is 26 inches and her hips are 34 inches. Her bra size is 34B and she wears a size 6 dress. Her hair is blonde and her blue eyes are beautiful.
- Hamilton was born in New York City. She went to Princeton University and then to New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. She has appeared in various theatrical productions, including the lead role in Mark V. Olsen’s original Cornelia play. In 1997, she made her television debut in an episode of the NBC legal drama Law & Order, and by 2003 she was making regular guest appearances on such films as Star Trek: Enterprise, Nip/Tuck, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, The Closer, Castle, NCIS, Modern Family, and True Blood.
- Feezal, an alien scientist and the second wife of Dr. Phlox in Star Trek: Enterprise, explored the topic of polygamy in 2003.
- She had a supporting role in The Promised Land in 2004 and the lead role in Sleeping Dogs Lie in 2006. She starred in Corporate Affairs (2008), Not Forgotten (2009) and God Bless America (2010). (2011).
- She appeared on television as Sister Mary Bernard, a nun looking for a married man, in the ABC comedy series Desperate Housewives and as Anna Draper, a polio survivor and widow of a man whose identity was stolen in South Korea by Don Draper, in the AMC period drama Mad Men. She also guest starred on Grey’s Anatomy and its spin-off Private Practice, as well as all three CSI, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: New York and CSI: Miami. From 2009 to 2010, she starred in the HBO series Velika ljubav.
- Hamilton played Odesa Burakova in the first two seasons of Lifetime’s 2013 comedy-drama series The Insidious Handmaidens, in which she developed a Russian accent. He has recurring roles on the US Network television series Dig and the 2015 SundanceTV miniseries Rectify.
- She played Agent Telesco on the ABC television series How to Get Away With Murder. He has a recurring role in the Amazon Prime Video series The Peripheral.
Melinda Hamilton Net Worth page in 2022
Melinda Page Hamilton has a net worth of about $1.5 million as of November 2022, according to estimates from several websites. Furthermore, she does not disclose her salary or other sources of income to the media. As of 2022, Melinda Page Hamilton has made a considerable fortune thanks to her acting career.
Melinda Page Dating her boyfriend Hamilton
He is not currently in a romantic relationship with anyone. She is a single woman very focused on her career. Furthermore, she does not reveal her past relationships or love history to the public. He hides his private life from the paparazzi. Melinda is not the subject of any rumors or controversy. She shunned rumors that could threaten her career. However, she has a clean background and has never been involved in any controversy.